Core Survival Seeds - Grown in USA - Non-GMO Non-Hybrid (9000) Review by our survival experts
Core Survival Heirloom Survival Seeds are grown right here in the USA. When you buy from us, you are supporting US farmers! All of the seeds are 100% NON-HYBRID, NON-GMO, and OPEN-POLLINATED. There are 9,000+ seeds with 20 of the most basic survival varieties. The survival seeds packs are treated for long-term storage, drastically increasing the shelf-life of the seeds by many years. Enjoyed by preppers, survivalists, master gardeners and home-gardeners across the nation, the survival seeds are the best seeds to store for later use when you really need them. The seed packs are packed in a convenient 1 gallon bucket that you can carry with you to and from the garden. Includes: black beans, bush beans, beets, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, corn, cucumber, lettuce, onion, peas, pepper, radish, spinach, squash, swiss chard, tomato, watermelon, and zucchini.
- Buy Core Survival Seeds, Support US Farmers!
- 20 Basic Heirloom varieties that are easy-to-grow including beans, carrots, corn, lettuce, onion, tomatoes, peppers, watermelon to name a few.
- Over 9,000 heirloom seeds included expertly packaged for long-term storage. Sealed in an air tight container inside of a 1 gallon pail. Great for every day gardeners, avid survivalists, and preppers!
- Seeds are 100% Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated with High Germination Rates - Reuse the seeds year after year for even LONGER seed life!
- Do not go without your own seeds in case of an emergency situation. Grow your own food naturally with thousands of seeds ready to plant! Use the 1 gallon bucket to carry around your seeds, water your plants, or harvest your fruit. Purchase without worry - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
List Price: $49.99
Review Price: $42.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours