My Food Storage 5 Gallon Water Box Storage Review by our survival experts
5 Gallon (1 Box and 1 Bag) Holds 40lbs of water. Durable, Heavy-Duty Cardboard and Bag.
Click the add to cart button Now!
- 5 Gallon (1 Box & 1 Bag) Holds 40 Pounds of Water
- The My Food Storage water box makes water storage convenient and efficient, not to mention affordable. Inside our water boxes, metalized five-gallon water storage bags feature an easy fill and pour spout. In other words, it's a light weight but strong Mylar bag that allows you to fill the box to capacity without the use of harmful plastics or BPAs.
- These water bags are then stored inside durable, heavy-duty cardboard boxes that protect your water, keep it out of the light, and make it easy to store and transport. Once you fill the box with water it weighs about 40 lbs, and to save space you can even stack the boxes up to three high.
- How long the water stays good in the box depends on a few things. If you are not using any water treatment drops it will last between 1 year if kept in a cool and dry place. If you do use drops, the water will remain drinkable for 4 years. The box itself will last a lifetime, you can empty and refill it as often as you'd like.
- These water boxes have many other uses in an emergency situation, such as portable toilets or waste removal. Water is the most important and essential survival item to have when disaster strikes, get yours now.
List Price: $29.99
Review Price: $29.99
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days