OUTAD Emergency Sleeping Bag, Survival Sleeping Blanket, 74.8 x 41.3" (Length x Width) Review by our survival experts
OUTAD Emergency Sleeping Bag is made from aluminized PE and non-woven fabric, which combines the features of traditional Mylar bag and sleeping bag to keep body heat while still feel soft and comfortable. The envelope design and 4-layer characteristic allow maximum retention of body heat which is perfect for camping, hiking, and surviving the cold outdoors.
Materials: aluminized PE, non-woven fabric
Unfolded Length x Width: 74.8 x 41.3 inches(190 x 105cm).
Folded size: 10.6 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches(27 x 22 x 4cm).
Weight: 11.5 oz(325g)
1 x OUTAD Emergency Sleeping Bag
- 4-Layer Materials: Aluminized PE for insulation and warmth, non-woven fabric for soft and comfort, which is different from traditional Mylar bag or aluminized PE emergency bag.
- Waterproof, windproof and reusable: Can be used as emergency bag, sleeping blanket and sleeping bag liner in different weather conditions.
- Unfolded Length x Width: 74.8 x 41.3 inches(190 x 105cm).
- Folded size: 10.6 x 8.7 x 1.6 inches(27 x 22 x 4cm).
- Weighs only 11.5oz(325g), very convenient to have in your survival bag or backpack.
List Price: unavailable
Review Price: $27.18
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours