S.O.S. Food Lab Emergency Water 64 Individual 4.22 Oz Packets (With Tips) Review by our survival experts
Even if you haven't witnessed a disaster firsthand, you've seen the devastation they cause and you know that you can never be too prepared. If you are out on the water; preparation is even more important. Safe drinking water is probably the most important thing to have in reserve when disaster strikes. 125 ml sachets of SOS purified water are easy to dispense and loss is minimalized due to the durable packaging. USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval, with a five year shelf life. Contains (64)- 125 ml sachets.
- 64-125 ml sachets of Emergency purified water for immediate use; lightweight and extremely compact. Brand may be different if unavailable.
- Loss potential minimized due to individual sachets and ideal for storage with a5 years shelf life
- Easy to dispense from a premeasured sachet; superior packaging materials for optimum durability in your survival kit
- USCG, Canadian Coast Guard, EC and NZ approval (NSN 8960 0112 4454 3)
- Includes Tips for survival by Marvin B. Lark.
List Price: $26.95
Review Price: $26.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours