Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife, American Flag,58mm Review by our survival experts
From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes the Swiss Army Classic SD American Flag pocketknife, a compact multi-tool for campers, hikers, and boy scouts. Measuring 2-1/4 inches long, the Classic SD American Flag is stylishly cased in a timeless Swiss Army housing with an American Flag graphic on the side. More importantly, the unit contains all the classic Swiss Army tools, including a small blade for cutting, a pair of mini scissors, a nail file with a screwdriver tip, a toothpick, tweezers, and a key ring.
The multi-tool is cased in a classic housing with a U.S. flag graphic.
Classic SD American Flag Tools
- Small blade
- Nail file with screwdriver tip
- Key ring
In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
- Features 7 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 1.25" blade, nail file with screwdriver, scissors, key ring, tweezers, and toothpick
- Stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS scales with the American Flag design provides sleek durability
- Fits comfortably in a pocket, while also making the perfect addition to any set of keys
- Length: 2.25" (58mm), Height: .354", Weight: 0.74 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
List Price: $25.00
Review Price: $14.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours